FAQ – Why share content on weADAPT?
Why share content on weADAPT?
Sharing content on weADAPT ensures your work reaches a wide and diverse community interested in climate change adaptation that can learn and benefit from your research.
Sharing content on weADAPT will also increase the visibility of your article, case-study, blog, event, solution or project. Once published, your publication will be shared on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin) on a regular basis and added to our newsletter. You will be able to see how many times the resource (academic article, report, brief etc.) accompanying the content you publish has been downloaded. If we publish other articles that are thematically related to yours, we will try to ensure your publication is linked and displayed under the new article. We also take steps to maximise our search engine optimisation (SEO) so that weADAPT content performs well in online searches.
- Sharing information on weADAPT helps to build a community of practice, and helps to share climate information.
- You need to create a profile to share content on weADAPT. How do I register and create a profile on weADAPT?
- If you would like to share content on weADAPT, please consult the following pages:
- Who can contribute content to weADAPT?
- Is my content relevant to the weADAPT audience?
- How do I add content on weADAPT?
- What to include in every article or case study on weADAPT
- How is my content edited?
- How long does it take to have my content featured on weADAPT?
Please get in touch with weADAPT if you have further questions.