FAQ – How can I get in touch with and connect with other weADAPT users?
How can I get in touch with and connect with other weADAPT users?
Please note that we are not allowed to share other members’ email addresses. So if you wish to contact a member, please follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Connect’ on the top bar, then click on ’Community’. You will have access to the entire list of weADAPT members and can use the search box to find a member by typing their name. You can also find members by using the search box in the top bar and typing thematic keywords.
- Click on the name of the member you wish to contact. You will then be taken to the profile page of this member.
- You can also find members via their content on weADAPT by clicking on their profile under ‘Contributors’ in the right-hand column of an article or case study.
- Once on their profile page, click on ‘Contact Member’.
- You will be taken to a contact form to fill. Your name and email address will be automatically added to the form.
- Add a subject title in the ‘Subject’ field.
- Draft your message in the ‘Message’ section.
- You also have the option of sending yourself a copy of this message by ticking the box under the Message Section.
- Tick the box ‘I’m not a robot’.
- Click on ‘Send a Message’.
- To get in touch with other weADAPT members, you need to be registered on weADAPT.
Please get in touch with weADAPT if you have further questions.